LegacyGT.com

downpipe to midpipe bolts

pamike

Just did an up/downpipe on my legacy. What a nightmare.. anyway, I broke off both bolts that bolt the down and midpipe together. The ones with the springs on them. I got a couple bolts from the hardware store to use so I could reassemble it. But I'm thinking I want to get the correct bolts to put back in.. does anyone have the part number for these or have a link to where I can buy them? I guess If I have to I'll just go to the dealer to get them.

I just found this on advance auto.. it looks just like what i need. Can anyone confirm this will work?

Dorman- exhaust flange hardware pn:03114

I know exhaust hardware is typically different in at least one of two ways:

1) They are manufactured for high heat situations.

2) Some of the nuts are oblong shaped, or crushed as some would say. This is so the nut acts like a locking nut after it is torqued down,

With that said, I took your above info and thru it into a Bing search and got a direct hit for Amazon, which allows you to click the boxes in the web page to: "Make sure it fits"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dorman-03114-Exhaust-Flange-Hardware/dp/B004K5B5C8/ref=au_as_r?ie=UTF8&Make=Subaru%7C13&Model=Legacy%7C64&Year=2005%7C2005&n=15684181&newVehicle=1&s=automotive&vehicleId=1&vehicleType=automotive]Amazon.com: Dorman 03114 Exhaust Flange Hardware: Automotive[/ame]

Edit: Best color BTW on your Wagon

Archived