LegacyGT.com

1-touch sunroof close and more (round 2 ??)

mikeyd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finished installing this a few weeks ago and can finally say this thing is freaking amazing! I've disabled the beep and it appears the tilt up from open function doesn't complete in one step now. it closes half way, then fully, then tilts. I'm just wondering if you've seen this before. Separately, is it possible to setup a function to stop auto-close when the ignition turns off? I love auto-close but every once in a while I'd like to be able to keep the roof open.

How's the engine repair going?

Its about time! :-) In reverse order.. Yes, there is auto-close override (which I use frequently)... just tap tilt-down within 3 sec of turning off ignition and it will stay open. Are you saying that with beep off, it stops at that half way point and does not continue at all? (and that it does this consistently?

My engine repair did not go well sadly. She'll be posted for sale very soon :-(. But after sticking the charger on my very dead battery and testing this... I confirmed that when "audible confirmation" is disabled, open->tilted up operation does not seem to initiate. I hope you can tolerate my beep sounds. If you decide this is an issue for you.. I'm sure I can work out the bug and have you send your unit to me for re-programming. Thank you for letting me know about this. I hope you enjoy it otherwise!

It would not have adverse consequences other than you would have trouble changing any programming options without seeing the LED. You could certainly do that. I'm curious when the beeping bothers you? It beeps to confirm you've pressed long enough for the tilted up -> open and opened -> tilt up operations.

Also.. when it's not a snowy, salty mess here in NY, I'll be driving this (nobody get upset, I would still rather be driving my LGT with no car loan any day):

IMG_6532.thumb.JPG.a53b4aaa2677834cf4800dd67100b3ac.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived