LegacyGT.com

SL,UT Junkyards

skrotes

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some seats from a WRX or STI and the guys at Nate Wade Recommended looking at junkyards. Does anyone have a preferred junkyard that deals with newer model cars? I'm looking for the sparco style seats with attached headrests.

Also if anyone wants to swap WRX/STI sparco clothe front and rear seats with MY black leather heated wagon seats I'd be interested.

But a good junkyard would be just as helpful.

Thanks

-J

Nate Wade sounds dumb. Just go to rallysportdirect.com or to Reflected Images web page and look at the seats the have available. People bitch about Corbeaus all day, but I think they are great comfy seats for a daily driver.

Nate Wade sounds dumb?

You should read my rather lengthy review on Google of why I detest them. Not to mention a nice post I put on reddit back in december that made front page because of some stupid (mildly inconveniencing but rather annoying) shit they did on top of a hundred other things.

Nate Wade sounds dumb?

You should read my rather lengthy review on Google of why I detest them. Not to mention a nice post I put on reddit back in december that made front page because of some stupid (mildly inconveniencing but rather annoying) shit they did on top of a hundred other things.

Um, yeah. That's why I said they sound dumb.

Anyway, a junk yard is going to be a hard place to look. A good place to ask though is GVI autoworks. They are out in west valley I believe. Despain Automotive also started to sell SMG6 seats as well I noticed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived