LegacyGT.com

Invitation to Join Us at In n' Out/BJ's Brewery in Laguna Hills on Wed. Nights

Staar

sure.....but remember she's still power-starved. only 310 whp due to limited boost.

Ummm YEah Limited Boost...Went for a ride in the BoxrPwr 20G...it pulls harder then Foghat @ the Blue Oyster!....

Gonna try and pull by (late)....

~Sucka-Duck~

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damnit, I missed cute chicks in sweet cars? I missed the Lake Forest exit and I was too lazy to get off at El Toro and go over there. Went home and got some homework done then saw Saw 2. In other news, don't see that movie. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang on the otherhand was sweet.

had a "date" with my separated wife last night. kinda weird. she's acting nice. spooky.

That sounds like slamming your hand in the car door, then doing it again the next day just to remember what it felt like! Don't go back to the dark sideicon_evil.gif, unless she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?icon_mrgreen.gif

PS... Working on a new meet in costa mesa (I have the place in mind) just want some feedback on a good day of the week to meet.

I like Thursday too. Hey today is Thursday! Where is everyone?

No BBQ yet, but Catalina's Fish Kitchen is 30 yards away. I've got plenty of parking, bathroom, a place to keep drinks cold, and a nice wherehouse/office with some classic cars in it.

anybody in for a last minute trail run?

Newport Blvd. and 17th Street, Costa Mesa

Mon - Thurs nights are good for me, not that I show up much (Damn, life sucks when you have a successful business!!). :icon_neut

I will really try for next week.

Friday-Sun nights are Girl nights, and her tits are bigger than Foggy's - so you know where I'll be on those nights.

Although, every once and a while I am in the OC on the weekends.

• 11 months later...

Archived