LegacyGT.com

Fuel Injector CC Rating List By Color/App

Hey guys, can we get a fuel injector CC rating chart going?

I know there are yellow 550's 440's and have not been able to find any info on the red or pink top (all side feed) injectors. So I don't really know if going to my friends 800cc yellow tops will be too much or what. Any help would be awesome I have looked everywhere I can think of to find this info to make a chart/list but to no avail. aight ty

What ECU are you going to run? Unless it's stand alone, you'll never get the car to run on 800's. Even grey top 440's wont run very well on the stock ECU with the stock MAF. Tell us a little more about what you're up to.

I have no idea what to do. I wanted to up my fuel so I can up my psi. I basically have no idea what I'm doing. I do and don't u know. When it comes to fuel trims mapping etc. Its greek. I'm sure I have the mental capacity but yeah... Also I just got a free ej255 block out of a 05 turbo legacy. So maybe I'll just work on that build and deal w/ dinky 180 hpish till then.

Sounds like a robtune (search bbs) with supporting mods would be perfect for you! Even with your stock heads you can get some great power. A robtune is pretty much plug and play with a few bolt ons. Otherwise you will need a standalone (mega squirt works great and is one of the least expensive) and/or a full swap from a wrx or STi including harness merge.

That 255 block will be pretty much useless with your stock ecu. Your 22t block is a much tougher power plant anyway.

Archived