LegacyGT.com

RE-badging my LGT?

alex0856

Do most of you still have your badges on your LGTs - wagons specifically? Or have you taken them off? I prefer badges even though the LGT badges are quite large. I bought mine with no badges and am considering putting them back on.

Thoughts?

I think you'll find both opinions from the folks here. If you like badges on your car just keep them. You can always take them off later and, provided you don't destroy them in the process, put them back on if you change your mind again.

When I bought mine the previous owner had already removed the Legacy 2.5 GT badge, leaving the Subaru wording and the oval badge. I removed the rest, leaving only the blue Subaru oval and really like how clean the back end looks. If I still had the GT badge I would probably re-purposed it to my custom front grill.

I've considered getting just the 2.5GT portion and placing it on a lower corner of my tailgate so that it's less obvious. I might go that route...

I also have considered plast-dipping the badges black so that they're there but less blingy.

Archived