LegacyGT.com

Where is the Stage 2 Map?

Newbie chiming in here. Money pit should have done his homework before buying 1k in parts. Straight up. Playing with money and cars, you don't want to assume things.

That said, I don't understand why you wouldn't want a pro tune in the first place. Its going to give you the most reliable performance for your money and time. Especially doing stage two.

On the topic of ecuflash. I haven't dealt with Subaru's but I put in a lot of time and gas with ecuflash and my turbo Mitsubishi. All self taught and tuned. Because there was no such thing as an ots for the Lancer! If you wanted to turbo it was one of maybe two options! At best. I was intimidated at first but with research and questions and a good community I made a reliable tune for my car and helped others. If you're a determined person and willing to learn, that can work for you if you don't want a pro tune.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Research, research, research, listen, read, ask questions, research, research, research, wonder what if, ask more questions, research....

...if you don't know and you are suprised, you only have yourself to blame.

...if you don't know and you are not suprised, then you know you need to research more.

If that $650 already hurts the wallet, then replacing the clutch after stage 2 wears it out prematurely is going to really suck. :lol:

Can also download Accesstuner Race for free and tune the car yourself with the AP. https://cobbtuning.wufoo.com/forms/x11rf1dk0lvuln5/

It didn't hurt my wallet in the least. And I'll gladly do the clutch myself when it goes. I was just surprised that my car was the only Subaru that Cobb didn't offer a stage 2 option for. Well my model year anyhow. It's all good, I've already spoken to Mike with tuning alliance and I'll have it situated shortly.

The Cobb ots stage 2 is garbage anyways. it seemed like it spooled up slower somehow than the ots stage 1.

Pro tune is the way to go for sure. With just a stage 1 protune I'm not sure that I would've even gone stage 2.

Archived