LegacyGT.com

I really miss this car

Shrek would walk all over Betsy on the street and the track, but I really loved driving this car...like one of those girls that looks great in a black cocktail dress and high heels...:wub:

Betsy.thumb.jpg.042c77cceeae755b408d8613ea4d730c.jpg

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

same everything but 9" added so it can have rear seats.

The looks are a lot better than the 350z...and very stable at 140mph...so I hear.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I did the opposite, 5th gen GT to G37S, albeit a 4 door and not a coupe.

Maybe it's because i never got to experience the LGT with the Bilsteins, but with swifts + koni yellows, there is no comparison between the two. Steering and seats on the G are superb. I miss the low-mid range torque though....

g37.thumb.jpg.9ba1ac2c15aed582fa8423ab39fe4a64.jpg

I did the opposite, 5th gen GT to G37S, albeit a 4 door and not a coupe.

Maybe it's because i never got to experience the LGT with the Bilsteins, but with swifts + koni yellows, there is no comparison between the two. Steering and seats on the G are superb. I miss the low-mid range torque though....

I had the exact G37S as well.

Archived