LegacyGT.com

Plans for your Suby?

With tax time upon us, I was wondering what you guys are planning on doing to your Suby's with your tax refunds? I'm going to be replacing all fluids, full tune up, maybe even new tires. I'm hoping to get enough back to get some jdm headlights too :)

So, what are you guys gonna do to your Suby's?

my wagon is maybe getting new tires. he already has a newish set, but they are the stock wheels i took off my daughters GT. i want the 17s back on him.

that is only if i can get the GT engine all rebuilt and still manage to keep a few dollars in the bank.

Yeah! Putting a freshly machined 22t bottom end with forged internals and new bearings in her. Got a super good deal so I'm psyched. My second gen has 276k on it and I'm ready to move on to another project. I'll be the third owner of the Rex. I'll miss the BK though. Especially my awesome jdm headlights. http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn41/henry616/Mobile%20Uploads/A6FD0DDB-B344-450A-ACDB-6BE409B3E0B1_zpscdtkenql.jpg

Only if my bud from works doesn't buy the wagon from me and he like them.

If I put the wagon up for sale in the classifieds I'll probably pull them off and sell them and out stockers back on so you can have first dibs.

I won't sell the wagon or the headlights until I get the Rex running.

What are you gonna get? :)

Let's see...

NGK plugs & wires

O2 sensor & knock sensor (DTC codes)

New tires (haven't decided which ones)

Replacing all fluids - engine oil, rear diff, front diff/5mt, power steering

And they have oem headlights for $100/ea so either those or some JDM style if I can find them.

I think that's it for now lol

Yeah! Putting a freshly machined 22t bottom end with forged internals and new bearings in her. Got a super good deal so I'm psyched. My second gen has 276k on it and I'm ready to move on to another project. I'll be the third owner of the Rex. I'll miss the BK though. Especially my awesome jdm headlights. http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn41/henry616/Mobile%20Uploads/A6FD0DDB-B344-450A-ACDB-6BE409B3E0B1_zpscdtkenql.jpg

That's pimpin!

Archived