LegacyGT.com

Need info on overload springs for my 3.6R Outback

I'm new to this site and own a 2013 Outback 3.6R. I tow a small RV (T@B) model Teardrop style trailer. My Subie tows it w/o a problem, but is slightly heavy on the tongue which causes the back of my Subie to sag and does not remain level. I'm having difficulty finding overload springs to handle the problem. RalliTEK (my preferred choice) makes them for 3rd & 4th generation 2000-2009 but not for my 4th generation 2013. Am I out of luck?

OB2.5XT . . . yes, I checked into them and appears they might be what I'll go with. I sent them an email and got a reply that they to have ~ in stock ~ the springs for my 3.6-R. As always, I appreciate all the combacks, very helpful and I couldn't have found these on my own ~ love this forum!

DIDO

OB2.5XT . . . yes, I checked into them and appears they might be what I'll go with. I sent them an email and got a reply that they to have ~ in stock ~ the springs for my 3.6-R. As always, I appreciate all the combacks, very helpful and I couldn't have found these on my own ~ love this forum!

DIDO

I put king springs on my car. The KSRS-29, I like them they work well. Not really any stiffer in the initial travel. They were longer though. Car sat about an inch higher in the rear with them on.

• 3 months later...

HI DOOKIE

Done Deal ~ went to Primitive Racing and spoke to Paul: He installed the King Lift Springs and they work great. Can't hardly notice they're a little stiffer ~ actually improved my handling, especially on the curves.

Archived