LegacyGT.com

CEL/ABS/flashing cruise/ER SS

Car : 2006 Subaru Legacy Wagon Auto

it all started with cruising on the highway with the cruise on 100Km/h then suddendly feel the car jerk a little i notice the speedo jumping to 105km/h for a sec then go 100km/h it did this 5-6 time then decide to turn off the cruise. the speedo still jump off 5km/h over the speed im driving at. 2 days later i start the car and a CEL P0500 came on then i delete the code and it stay off drove 200km (120mille) with some jerking when using cruise control 4-5 time so i turn the cuise off but no light came on.2 day's later i drove set the cruise it started jerking the CEL (p0500) ABS flashing cruise ER SS came on turn back home pull the code CEL P0500 and found code 43 ABS/VDC failure.now that i clear all the code all the cel abs er ss are all off.early december i got the front left wheel hub change (SKF BR930473) 2 front rotor+pad and the rear 2 rotor+pad the front left side was really stuck with rust the mecanic used the torch to pull out the caliper and the wheel hub.when changing my oil i notice the lower left grounds is gone.

sorry for the long explanation my question is does my VSS is slowly dying on me or missing grounds? or bad abs wheel sensor?!

thank

Archived