LegacyGT.com

quick ?

Cross referencing part # is a pain that's why I figured someone made a list by now I see used wrx/sti parts left and right

That's a much bigger pain :)

Generally, a lot of the engine/trans parts are compatable. Most of the suspension/interior/body parts aren't.

Instead of seeking a master list, maybe just look at what you actually want to replace on the legacy and search to see what would work.

That's a much bigger pain :)

Generally, a lot of the engine/trans parts are compatable. Most of the suspension/interior/body parts aren't.

Instead of seeking a master list, maybe just look at what you actually want to replace on the legacy and search to see what would work.

While it requires a bit of research (and I don't think it's exhaustive by any stretch) it's also the most accurate. When confronted with the conundrum of trusting a guy on the internet or a dealers part catalog (especially for expensive parts), I want to know I'm purchasing the correct one.

I like this suggestion as I'm guessing you're not doing all of these parts at once

Step one: Go here

Step two: open a separate browser window with the same web address.

Step three: search the part you need for your car.

Step four: search the part for car in question.

Step five: confirm part number.

In addition, searching these parts often helps you decide which other cars to search/cross-reference. For example, if you search "Starter" for 05 LGT, the description also says "Outback".

As mentioned above the engine/drivetrain components are often close or exact.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

I just work 10 hr days w 2hrs of commute when I get home I gotta do what the wife asks eat shower bed lol I'm just looking for the list cause I see stu parts for sale constantly I don't need per say anything all suspension is new motor is new I just figured if I find a deal on an upgrade I'll jump on it

Only things I want is a manifold and tmic from an sti but I'm not sure the tmic will clear the scoop

Archived