LegacyGT.com

I thought there was no more Unlimited/Limited Choice?

Well, been doing a little research, and all my info I've found (websites, dealers, articles) all have mention of the "OPTIONAL Limited Package"...

So, doesn anyone really know for sure if you can get a 2006 GT UNLIMITED?

thanks!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Limited Package (straight from Subaru website)

Power tilt/sliding glass moonroof on sedan model and Panoramic tilt/sliding dual-panel moonroof on wagon model

8-way power driver's seat and 4-way power front passenger seat, both with manually adjustable lumbar support

Perforated leather-trimmed upholstery

Titanium metallic trim with woodgrain-patterned accents on doors, console, and automatic shifter handle with Taupe perforated leather upholstery

I realize my last post is no good without the standard equipment (also on the subaru web site) so here it is. If you don't feel like reading this let me cut to the chase . . . there still is an unlimited option.

Without further adue . . . standard features:

6-way manually adjustable driver's seat with manually adjustable lumbar support; 4-way manually adjustable front passenger seat

4-stage heated front seats

Performance-design front seats

Rear-center armrest with trunk pass-through

3-spoke MOMO brand steering wheel with manually adjustable tilt column

Cloth upholstery

Perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter handle

Titanium metallic trim on doors, console and automatic shifter handle

Carpeted floor mats

Power front and rear windows with driver's auto-down

Electronically controlled cruise control

Dual cup holders in center console with retractable lid; retractable dual rear cup holders

Sun visors with extenders and illuminated vanity mirrors

Illuminated glove box and in-dash storage compartment

Center console with armrest and enclosed storage compartment

12-volt power outlet in center console storage compartment

Trunk/cargo area concealed under-floor storage tray; concealed storage compartment in wagons' cargo area side panels; dual grocery bag hooks

Analog speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel gauges with illuminated red needles on black faces and white indicators

Sport-design electroluminescent lighting

Gauge needles full sweep on start up

Digital odometer and automatic transmission (when equipped) shift-position indicator

Digital trip computer displaying fuel economy, driving range, digital clock and ambient temperature

6-speaker audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD player

Dual-zone automatic digital climate control system with controls for temperature, 6-speed fan, airflow direction, automatic mode and CFC-free air conditioning

Keyless entry system with cargo area unlock and answer-back electronic chirp

Antitheft security system with engine immobilizer and answer-back electronic chirp

PHitauford - subaru's website is not accurate for the 06 legacy's. They've only updated it for the tribeca and impreza so far.

if you go to build a Legacy wagon, you can still select a manual trasmission as well - which we know is no longer available.

bottom line, subaru's website is wrong - it still shows 05 information.

Archived