LegacyGT.com

Cookout/GTG In Worcester, MA - July 24th

NUTZO2309

I know this is a last minute notice, but a buddy of mine is a having this cookout/gtg in Worcester. "The date is July 24th in Worcester, MA. It is next to the Sullivan Middle School, up by South High. Parking will be in the Middle School. More directions will follow. Probably happen between 9am - 6pm. Depending on your travel distance. For those close by, feel free to hang as long as you like. Let me know who is coming. We can lagally park up to 75 cars." "People should bring at least 1 item to help out Joe (the person who is hosting this GTG). Just don't invite the wrong people, that's all I'm saying. LOL" Directions: "from 495 take 290 west get off at rt 9 take rt 9 west towards Leicester. after webster square plaza you will go up a hill when you see a friendly's take the right before it at the lights about 75 feet up there is another set of lights take that left and proceed up the hill about a half a mile up you will see signs for the event I will put them up before hand.....If you go to mapquest look up Sullivan Middle school/on Apricot st in worcester and that will take you to my signs. From mass pike get off in Auburn and take rt 12 west rt 12 will merge with rt 20 follow 20 until you reach rt 56 take 56 all the way to rt 9 then take a right onto 9 heading east. again watch for friendly's about 3 miles take left at lights then take immediate left at next lights go up hill watch for signs....cya soon guys."

Archived