LegacyGT.com

Outback Sedan sighted--Tampa, FL

Black Outback Sedan driven on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa on Sunday afternoon. I doubt its anyone on this site since it was being driven way too slowly by an elderly.

Nice looking and looks a bit larger than the Legacy since its raised up. I didn't realize that the suspension on these is so visible from the front and side.

I thought it was not likely that I'd get to see one of these on the road anytime soon so I made sure to take a good look. Still have not seen another LGT here.

I gave a quick honk and thumbs up then realized I was in a rental Sentra (LGT still in the shop). The old guy looked throughly confused.

Can't wait to get my LGT back--supposedly ready last this week/early next.

I gave a quick honk and thumbs up then realized I was in a rental Sentra (LGT still in the shop). The old guy looked throughly confused.

:lol:

I agree that the Outback sedan is a pretty cool car. When I bought my LGT, the dealer had an Outback sedan on the lot that I could swear was a color not currently listed on the Subaru website. It was a very light metallic sea-foam blue. It looked pretty nice.

:lol:

I agree that the Outback sedan is a pretty cool car. When I bought my LGT, the dealer had an Outback sedan on the lot that I could swear was a color not currently listed on the Subaru website. It was a very light metallic sea-foam blue. It looked pretty nice.

not atlantic blue pearl? That color is deceptive at times and hard to compare to the web shots.

not atlantic blue pearl? That color is deceptive at times and hard to compare to the web shots.

No, my LGT is Atlantic Blue, so I'm familiar with that one.:lol:

After looking at a bunch of pictures on Cars.com, I'm thinking it might have been Seamist Green. Did they make that color for '05? If not, it might have been a leftover '04. Anyway, it looked kind of bluish to me, but it was a nice color either way.

Archived