LegacyGT.com

909/626 Meet

2.5GTurbo

Alright boys and girls, I'm tired of trying to chase down other LGT's on the roads. Lets try to get a meet somewhere in our area. I am in Ontario but I work in Monrovia and I usually have time on weekends for social activity. Let's get some Subie owners together for story sharing, mod showing, and food eating! Let’s get some responses up here so we can get an idea of a fair location. Let’s get some REX owners out too… I love making those guys jealous! :p

I'd me interested in hooking up at a meet somewhere not too far. I work in Corona. I live in Temecula. I know that's too far south on 15. How about somewhere around Ontario airport?

Can't make a short lunch meet. I'll keep an eye on this thread for future meet places/times.

5 people so far responded to this thread... enough for a mini meet. Just need a time and place.

BTW BOXRPWR, do you mind me asking how much your current 20G setup, including the supporting mods, ended up costing you? And how much did Harmon charge you for the install? Hopefully you will get things sorted out soon.

5 people so far responded to this thread... enough for a mini meet. Just need a time and place.

BTW BOXRPWR, do you mind me asking how much your current 20G setup, including the supporting mods, ended up costing you? And how much did Harmon charge you for the install? Hopefully you will get things sorted out soon.

Tuners, like all businesses, get a bit sensitive when talking pricing publically. Suffice to say that I paid a bit over $5 grand. That was purely for the power mods. I won't tell you how much more I paid for the other goodies like BBK, wheels, coilovers......it makes my wallet shiver.

In fact, I'm heading back to HM this evening to try the simple fixes of adjusting the waste gate actuator. God willing, that will be the quick fix.

Give me some ideas for a centrally located location... from the responses it looks like Ontario, Racho Cucamonga, Upland, Chino... If you guys/ girls want to get a bite we could do a food place... Ontario Mills has a big parking lot with lots of places to eat outside of the mall. it is also near the 10, 210, 60, and 15 freeways. Let me know... Lets make this one happen! A weekend meet looks to be the choice of most. Throw out some open weekends and we'll see how everyone feels.

i say we go and do it at Ontario Mill cause theres the mall and food area all over the place seems to be a good spot to have a meet. On a weekend night. im guessing around 6 or 7 on a saturday night? if you guys/girls are up to it then lets make it happen.

br7sv9x8-

I'd make it to OM Mall on Sat. night. I can only do it every other weekend since I'm on the rotating kid-duty plan. If you want to give it a try on Sep 24th, just say so. Need to pick a landmark or restaurant or something because that mall has a HUGE, GIGANTIC parking lot.

I'll be there Septemer 24th, name a time... I was thinking we could meet on the east side in between Dave and Buster's and the freeway in that section of parking lot that never has cars in it. I know the police station is on the other end so that seems like an ideal place... not really near any food places though... suggestions?

That sounds good..can you clarify which general location (N, S, E, W, NE corner, etc.) of the parking lot D&B is located. I've only gone to that mall a couple of times but I remember the parking lot goes on forever.

And we should pick a starting time. Say 7:00 PM

Pros: Good to have a more "local" meet to us Inland Empire peeps.. I dig a Ontario Mills meet.

Cons: Weekends kinda suck for meets. Most people prefer meets on weekdays to take them out of the daily grind. I for one will find it REALLY hard to make a weekend meet because that's the only time I have with my wife.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived