LegacyGT.com

Replacement for the 08 LGT

AS the title says im investigating a suitable replacement for the LGT. Knees are getting bad, got 2 kids (sometimes 3 with the step in town), tired of a car without warranty and can afford better. Wife has a low end Explorer that i really like but it needs more power. Thinking about a 16 or 17 Sport model with the Ecoboost 6 in it but the Grand Cherokee SUMMIT with the 5.7 Hemi has my eye too. Any other suggestions? Dont say SRT anything cause i can't ever afford a 70k+ car.

Sounds like you want an SUV? Any brands you like or don't like? I like some of the Dodge offerings (Charger RT Max/SRT8 for $31k/45k), but the Dodge dealers around here are so bad, I just can't do it...

No more low cars for me. a small to mid SUV is good but trucks are not out of the question. Dont need 4wd or awd in SoCal so that added expense isnt needed. I would say 55k or under in the price range. At least 300hp or more would be most welcome. 400 would be better.

Jeep SRT? Not sure if they have certified pre-owned or you can buy one pre-owned and a 3rd party warranty. I had a 3rd party warranty through Mercury on my BMW 545i and they covered about $15K of repairs with no hassle.

Archived