LegacyGT.com

Camber with Whiteline KCA399 Rear Control Arm Bushing?

simon

I'm currently running on 18x8.75 35 offset on 235/40/18 tires & the rear is rubbing even with coilovers and rolled fenders. Retailing websites claim that the Whiteline KCA399 Rear Control Arm Bushing only allows +/- 1 degree of camber on the bushing however I've seen people claim on groups/forums that they achieved -2.5 degrees of camber with that kit. Can anyone confirm if it's true or false? Thank you!

I'm currently running on 18x8.75 35 offset on 235/40/18 tires & the rear is rubbing even with coilovers and rolled fenders. Retailing websites claim that the Whiteline KCA399 Rear Control Arm Bushing only allows +/- 1 degree of camber on the bushing however I've seen people claim on groups/forums that they achieved -2.5 degrees of camber with that kit. Can anyone confirm if it's true or false? Thank you!

I have that kit and had that wheel size (18x9 +35). the rubbing is due to the drop by the coilovers. Johan redrilled the hole for his mounting point to the move the centerline of the axle rearwards an inch to fix this.

I cleared easily on 235/40/17 on 17x8 using that camber kit. You may still have clearance issues on the inside due the backspacing (et of 35) when you add more camber.

coilovers are not going to make it rub less, its the fit of the tire in the space that causes rubbing. However, with coilovers you can adjust the default set of it by pre-loading the suspension to its default weight. Otherwise known as a corner balance. This may be cheaper than swapping in the camber kit

Archived