LegacyGT.com

Performance Mod Addition

Just a suggestion, how about a performance mod section with what are the available parts such as i/h/e, where to get these parts (websites), prices of these mods, body kits, and an alarm/security section. Or you could just make them "stickys" in the appropriate sections. Group Deal section Team/Club Section Subaru Rumor section Tire/Wheel section I am sure some other members have probably mentioned these. Just my $0.02!!!

Seems redundant to our "Product Reviews" area. Everyone should have access to submit new products as the find them with all the info your looking for. I just don't see a need to actually put it in the forums.

[quote name='Tide']Seems redundant to our "Product Reviews" area. Everyone should have access to submit new products as the find them with all the info your looking for. I just don't see a need to actually put it in the forums.[/quote] Like I said, it was just a suggestion. Sorry to have suggested useless information.

Who said anything about your post being useless? You brought up a topic and I posted my views on it. As can anyone else, and I hope they do. This site is about the owners, not me. If people want it and it has popular support, I'll add it. :) :) Mostly, I do not understand your suggestion. Were you already aware of "Product Reviews"? If so, were you suggesting more areas in the review pages? Or are you suggesting more forums for people to discuss things? We'll be adding a wheel/tire forum soon, but I don't think the site is large enough yet for your other suggestions. I'm always happy to revisit as the site grows.

Archived