LegacyGT.com

Lots of plans, definitely need as much help as possible.

Acitex

I am looking to do a lot of work on my car but I have no idea where to begin, I am kind of new to modifying cars. I was wondering if anyone had a owner manual or a tech manual of some kind so I can find out how much boost is wasted and how many rpms is wasting it, also what rpm secondary turbo kicks in from sequential. I was looking to do a greddyprofececho01 to read all my boost and stuff, also got lots of other plans once I find my basis of specs. those plans include installing a new intake and exhaust system, replacing intercooler and making it a front instead of top mount, new muffler, cold air instake, new blow off valve. and that's just the beginning, anyone got any ideas where I could start? also I cant find any modified intercooler piping for my car so It looks like im going to have to weld it myself? guess I gotta learn.. lots of plans...

Ill take any ideas or advice, just need a place to start, maybe a site to start looking for parts and buying good products for the biggest bang for buck type thing.

- Thanks, Loki/Acitex

Archived