LegacyGT.com

MA Dealers

NUTZO2309

I don't know what part of MA you're in, but I'm North Shore Boston. Ira does big volume and there's supposed to be a decent one in NH somewhere near the border, but I forget the name. Anyway, I've found Wakefield to be friendly and accomodating though I've never bought a new car, just test drove and bought parts. Steve

Bought mine at Norwood Subaru on the automile.. It's tough for me to say whether its a good car dealership or not, because I think we all have this turn-off to all car salesmen. If you're going to buy used, I was informed that Norwood is the best and that Natick Subaru gets all of the cars that don't meet Norwood's checklist. They didn't have a ton of cars on the lot (although there were probably 30 foresters), maybe 12 legacy's, 8 gt's. A pretty decent dealership though, they didn't hound me like all of the Boch dealers.

• 4 weeks later...
I went to three of them: (1) Village in Acton, (2) Natick and (3) Norwood. I had the best luck at Norwood. They must be one of the larger ones since it's the only dealership I went to that had the exact model/color I was considering. They were willing to negotiate price even though the car I was looking for was brand-spanking new and relatively rare in the region. I'm only a few weeks in to the owner experience but so far so good.

Subaru of Nashua....just over the dracut line...got mine there a few weeks ago...walked in, walked out like a little over an hour later, picked up 2 days later....easy as that...but they wanted to do business, none of this shop here shop there....if its clear you mean business, they'll make a great deal on the spot :D

First let me introduce myself, my name is Corey Warren. Originally from Virginia, graduated from Virginia Tech, ran the car club of VT there for over two years, check it out at [url]www.carclubvt.com[/url] when you get the chance. Well it's a small world, I work at Planet Subaru in Hanover, MA and in a freakish eventual way I came to work here for two reasons. One my girlfriend goes to Harvard grad school so I agreed (go ahead with the whipped jokes haha) I would come up here while she is here and two the owner of Planet Subaru's father taught me at Va Tech. So I came up here and being a car nut and not working at the typical kind of dealer I love it. Check out our site at planetsubaru.com for yourself. I'm trying this idea where you can IM me anytime at CoreyPlanetSubie for information, inventory requests, model information, etc etc. I hope to make it something where you can eventually find what you want through me, even if it's not at my dealership!!!, and enjoy your car. I want a black legacy gt ltd 5 speed manual with the tan leather interior but sadly I can't afford one yet. So tell me what you think or IM me someday. Talk to you all soon. Main thing to remember if you buy a legacy gt, if you do the services and oil changes at our dealership, free tires for life (hello drifting in the winter), unlimited car washes, and the loaner cars. I want a legacy gt so I can get the tires for life, which we dont' do on wrx's. For now it's good on the gt's and to me hell why not buy if you can enjoy it too!!

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

Archived