LegacyGT.com

Attempt to contact Audio Guru ae64.com

TheGreyHearse

I've been trying to get in contact with SVXDC (ae64.com) concerning audio modifications in my vehicle. I have a thread similar to this one running on subaruoutback.com asking how to get in touch with him. The G-mail address on his website does not seem to work. Does anyone have a good e-mail for him?

Thanks.

Never mind, and thanks to all who looked at this. My cable provider (Time-Warner) has been having email issues for the last few weeks - we were told that all was up and okay but obviously that wasn't the case. It was my inability to communicate (thanks Time-Warner) that kept me from emailing svxdc (ae64.com). Again, thanks to those who helped me. And especially Chris GTO TT!

GreyHearse- I've received your e-mails (once your ISP restored service) and PMs. I'll reply as soon as I can. I continue to receive a large number of e-mails every week, so depending on the questions people ask it can take several days (sometimes even weeks) before I can reply.

Lately I've been spending time trying to post more information on my web site, to (hopefully) reduce the amount of questions people ask me.

I'm glad you figured out it was a problem with your ISP, because I was certainly puzzled (since I could see you had my e-mail address correct). Sorry your ISP had problems. I had a bizarre incident a few months back where my own ISP blocked me from seeing my own web site (which is hosted on a different company).

To anyone else who contacts me via private message -- please be sure to include your e-mail address, since I prefer to reply via e-mail. Often I go many days (sometmies even weeks or months) between logging into some of the forums.

• 2 years later...
GreyHearse- I've received your e-mails (once your ISP restored service) and PMs. I'll reply as soon as I can. I continue to receive a large number of e-mails every week, so depending on the questions people ask it can take several days (sometimes even weeks) before I can reply.

Lately I've been spending time trying to post more information on my web site, to (hopefully) reduce the amount of questions people ask me.

I'm glad you figured out it was a problem with your ISP, because I was certainly puzzled (since I could see you had my e-mail address correct). Sorry your ISP had problems. I had a bizarre incident a few months back where my own ISP blocked me from seeing my own web site (which is hosted on a different company).

To anyone else who contacts me via private message -- please be sure to include your e-mail address, since I prefer to reply via e-mail. Often I go many days (sometmies even weeks or months) between logging into some of the forums.

You still making these ?

Archived