LegacyGT.com

Auto dimming mirrors with approach lighting

Newsubaru15

I have a Limited 2.5i with moonroof/eyesight/Nav/keyless on order in Crystal white. I have a few days where I can change order. Found out it does not have auto dimming mirrors with approach lighting. Can you tell if the auto dimming mirrors work well? I have never had them. Do the approach lighting as function as exterior turn lights? Also, dealer said to not order side molding they put it on there. Is there a difference in product from what is put on factory and at dealer?

Also, dealer said once car is unlocked the approach lighting comes on. I was thinking with keyless entry it automatically came on when you walk up to car? A friend said her new Subaru worked that way. Maybe I did not understand what they meant.

Price to add $171

I have a Limited 2.5i with moonroof/eyesight/Nav/keyless on order in Crystal white. I have a few days where I can change order. Found out it does not have auto dimming mirrors with approach lighting. Can you tell if the auto dimming mirrors work well? I have never had them. Do the approach lighting as function as exterior turn lights? Also, dealer said to not order side molding they put it on there. Is there a difference in product from what is put on factory and at dealer?

Also, dealer said once car is unlocked the approach lighting comes on. I was thinking with keyless entry it automatically came on when you walk up to car? A friend said her new Subaru worked that way. Maybe I did not understand what they meant.

Price to add $171

Add Option 5

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Archived