LegacyGT.com

LGT 5MT pedal spacing

i wear 14's but i find that it depends on the shoes... my etnies are fine width and legnth wise. my bball shoes are too "tall". they hit the top of the idk what its called lol and my school shoes are wayyy too wide. pressing the break and the clutch at the same time (with 2 different feet) make the shoes rub together. kinda odd :confused:

They seem fine to me...I've got a pair of sketchers that are size 12 and I have no problems. The only times I do have problems are when I'm wearing sandals. I think I'm going to keep indoor soccer shoes in the car to drive in.

Eric

Size 10s here, they seem about right for normal use but a little far apart for heel-toe. On my last car the gas pedal went all the way down to the floor, which helped a lot, I miss that crutch. :)

Size 8 EEs here and they seem just a tad too far apart for heel-toe.

I'm a 9 and have the same problem. the brake pedal is a lot higher than the gas

also i cant hear the throttle blip :(

damn car is too quiet. i can blip the throttle and i get no feedback. (cant always be looking at the tach)

and the plastic above the clutch pedal is in the worst place possible.

car for sale. PM me!

I wear 14's and the placement is just perfect, although with my big feet I wouldn't call it heel-toe, so much as I simply "roll" my right foot to the gas to blip te throttle when I down-shift. Took me a little while to perfect, but it works excellent. The car that really sucks is the Pontiac GTO. The pedals are spaced miles apart.

10s here, and totally agreed. Bites my shoe at least once every drive. Clutch pedal stop is way too high.

good call. i think if i wore sandals it'd scrape the skin off on my toes.

car for sale. PM me!

They seem fine to me...I've got a pair of sketchers that are size 12 and I have no problems. The only times I do have problems are when I'm wearing sandals. I think I'm going to keep indoor soccer shoes in the car to drive in.

Eric

I wear my vans and I'm good, but the sandles catch and hang for me too. I was thinking maybe wrestling shoes. My personal preference is barefoot so I can wrap my toes around the clutch pedal.

Let's kick this pig!

Ah, there is someone else around here with 14's :lol:

I used to have the problem for about a week.. I just moved my foot further down the pedal and no problems now.

i tried moving my foot down, but it just feels like my foot is gonna slip off of the brake and clutch. obviously not a good feeling.

Archived