LegacyGT.com

Random Funny Video! Volume-2

SBT

Oops, I meant point a link to the piston return springs. But ya that fool burned down that house.

If someone falls for the piston return springs then they deserve it.

Especially since there are like 20 more ways to screw up too. Just imagine the number of ways you can mess up timing.

453747.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For several years the Cannonball started from my home town in Darien, CT, from a bar/restaurant called the Lock, Stock, and Barrel. Eventually the event became too well known and had too much of an audience so the start moved to another town. The first few years it started from downtown NYC.

Then it changed into the One Lap of America and started from South Bend, IN, and the Tirerack. Lawful then and I saw some great cars. My favorite was a 1930s Dodge ratrod with Corvette C4 suspension and engine driven by a guy in his 80s. I saw some great and weird machinery there.

F*ck you, Nils. The Sierra was epic with the Cosworth. Not so much in America with a crappy Ford Pinto turbo. I had that same motor as a n/a in my 1976 Capri (second gen and John Player edition) and it was a worthless piece of crap. No revs. No power. No torque.

When I bought my 86 VW GTi, I also considered the CRX and the XR4Ti until I found out what motor was in the latter. Made me sad, but I think of the three, the GTi was by far the best driver's car.

The only modern thing with the Ford Sierra was the design at the time. The rest came from the 60's. And even a 60's Volvo was mechanically better.

And yet the Sierra won the BTCC in the 80s. Volvo never did, even with Tom Walkinshaw. So :p

Go back into your igloo, Swede.

• 2 weeks later...

Toward the end of this gets really good. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJtfOHAT0g]BOMB THREAT in Flight Simulator X? (Multiplayer Trolling) - YouTube[/ame]

My wife's balls are delicious.