LegacyGT.com

Random Funny Video! Volume-2

SBT

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albuquerque goes viral! The fun part is at 2:50 (probably NWS for language... it is Albuquerque, after all...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJv_xkpXTM]Road Rage Knockout Punch in Albuquerque - ABQ RAW - ALBACRAZY - YouTube[/ame]

apparently the guy who gets put down had been drinking... shocker for Albuquerque...

45 minutes of morbid hilarity from a crotch-rocket-riding emergency medical tech who worked Isle of Man races.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZBXlTHPCg]~ R.I.P. ~ Dr. ♣ John Hinds ✜ . . . ✔ The_Fastest Road Racing Doctor ✔ - YouTube[/ame]

"This is Michael Dunlop again, and you can see how close he's coming to that stone wall. Wheelieing at 100 miles an hour, leaned over, looking up the road. But you can see someone's taped a straw bale to the wall. So, that's fine. That's safe enough. That's legit."

"I had two crashes in supermoto. And this same guy has ridden over me on both occasions."

"Andrew Courtney fell off, Davey Morgan ran him over. Both riders were fine, apart from Andrew Courtney's boxing fracture, which he developed in this... sort of post-race analysis here. A top tip would be, don't punch someone with a motorcycle helmet on him."

"Steve was also fine. But he had a few fractures that needed to be attended to." :confused:

"We had a fairly good idea that Herbie's pelvis was broken, from the mechanism of the accident. And the fact that he said to us, 'f**k, my pelvis is broken.'"

And there's stuff like:

"Sometimes we see patients within the first seconds of the dying process, and this is just one such chap. [....] He rode straight into the end of the pit wall, at about 130 miles an hour. [....] We were on scene within 10 seconds of the impact, and he was dead. He was in traumatic cardiac arrest. [...] This guy is now back running his own business." :eek:

Edited by NSFW

Not sure if that's really funny though...
When the police arrived, the guy who got knocked out was arrested and charged with aggravated DWI. Drunk drivers are a HUGE issue around here - funny to see one get put down instead of what often happens where others pay the price for their stupidity.