LegacyGT.com

vf52 swap afr question

deez

your car will adjust to the fuel components you've put in to get the a/f ratio back to 14.7-14.9 at idle no matter what size injectors you've got in there. It will adjust to about +/- 25% of what your map is set for.

If its running really lean at idle, you've got an air intake leak so dont bother going to a dyno tune appt yet. Doesn't sound like you're driving it which you probably could but it will run like crap. Do a proper boost leak test. You can build one at home depot for cheap. You can check your fuel trims if you or anyone you know has a tactrix cable, openport, obd II reader, etc...

I'd be concerned with the different readings between the wideband and the front o2 sensor. Your car needs an accurate front o2 sensor to run right with the stock ecu. Why do you think you can't trust the front o2? Could there be a problem with your wideband? Calibrating tells me that you have an innovate wbo2. After going through 3 of them, I learned to not trust them as far as I can throw them. I switched to plx and love it.

So I did another pressure test last night after dragging my girl to the garage and explaining to her what I was looking for. Of course she found it...an unplugged hose. In between the tmic and in manifold. Plugged that back in. Put it back together and ran it. Afr is fixed. Right in the mid 14 range. Thanks everyone for your help

Archived