LegacyGT.com

3rd Annual OCDetails Fall Car Show

OCDetails

We are in the process of finalizing the details of the 3rd Annual OCDetails Fall Show. The date is September 24th. We are trying to decide between two locations and I'll make that information available as soon as we get it locked down. Hopefully we'll get that today or tomorrow. Registration is free and judging will be done by the spectators. Trophies will be awarded in the catagories of Best Interior, Best Exterior, Best Engine, and Best of Show. Certificates will be awarded in other catagories. This is always a fun time and it is usually one of the last car shows of the season. Keeping in mind that the show is called the "OCDetails" Fall Show, attention to detail as you are preparing for it will help. While certificates will be given out for modifications and other things, the higest honors are reserved for cars that are exceptionally clean.

Date: September 24th

Time: 10:00 Judging starts at 11:00 Wrap up by 1:00

See the Events page on OCDetails.com in the very near future for more details. Once we get the location nailed down I'll let everybody know.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

The location will be at Crestwood park. The address is 7485 South 1700 East. Here are mapquest directions. It isn't really that hard to find if you get directions from where you are coming from. I'll get better driving directions posted sometime before the event. It is a good venue for a show if you haven't ever been there. Definitely come out if you are around that day. The OCDetails show attracts the cleanest cars in the valley for you to look at.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Details are posted on OCDetails.com if you are interested in letting anyone else know about it. Awards are ready to go and I'm going to spend the next week and a half praying for sunshine and warm weather. Shine up the car and head on out if you are in town that weekend. I'd love to meet more Legacy drivers in the Salt Lake area.

OCDETAILS BLOG

DATE CHANGE

New date is October 1 at the same location.

Next weekend is a wash for the show. The 24th isn't going to work due to a storm that is almost certianly going to occur right as we are trying to have the show. I wanted to make the decision now so that people had as much notice as possible. Instead of fighting the rain and just having a miserable time, the decision has been made to change the date. We really had to think hard on this one since we know a lot of people may have made plans to be there on the 24th. We couldn't risk not having anybody show up or, even worse, not having anybody want to come out to judge. So we have to reschedule for OCTOBER 1. It is just the following weekend at the same location as advertised, so it should be a smooth change. I am terribly sorry for the trouble this may have caused. Please come out on October 1st and hopefully we can enjoy good weather and a great show.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Oh, one other change.... The times have changed a little bit. We moved it to a little later in the morning so we could have more time to prep before the show. It has been brought to my attention that many of the participants will need to drive some distance and they wanted more time to pepare and arrive. The show times have been updated on OCDetails.com on the Event's page. Thanks for your understanding!

OCDETAILS BLOG

The weather is still looking good for next weekend. The Big Ass show is this weekend anyway, so it is best not to compete. Come to think of it... the Big Ass show always seems to be the same weekend. Oh well. Oct. 1 is still Fall, so it will work. :) I hope I'm not the only Legacy in the show. I know we are going to have quite the showing from other manufacturers, but so far I'm the only Subie I know for sure will be there. You guys can't leave me hanging like that... lol

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived