LegacyGT.com

New member & new to Long beach

chuckyD

Hey new legacy friends. I just picked up a 2006 legacyGT spec b (#203/500). I also just moved here to long beach from Michigan so Im not familiar with the area or where people go to trust there Subies at. I want to get her looked at and find out what might need replacing, it has 188k miles then MAYBE do mods later down the road.

Im not entirely new to Subaru. I had an 2001 GC8 w/ an ej20 swap (I bought it swapped--loved that car!) But now I am totally unfamiliar with the legacy and it's 2.5 engine.

To the point, where do ya'll go besides the dealerships AND where shouldn't i go. Also what are some common problems that i should be aware of with my new whip!

Thanks!

Infamous Performance is only about an hour or so from LB and IMO worth the drive. Get in contact with Mike over there and set up a time to let him check the car out. He is very knowledgeable about the Legacy platform and Subarus in general.

Whereabouts in LB are you?

Man you guys seriously that's so far! I guess it's cool for a nice cruz but damn, okay. (edit) Damn, there's an entire thread on places to take your car LOL!!)

What up Leftcoast! I lived in and around Ferndale, Royal oak, and surounding Metro Detroit area. Now i live n Long beach-Blemont Heights. Where did you live in Michigan?

Thanks again guys. Now i need to read the newb forums on everything about my Leggy... nope!! that doesn't work? haha!!

Archived