LegacyGT.com

My 1994 Del Sol

I have always loved them and this one is extra special because my sister owned it for 15 years before she gave it to me because she needed room in her garage for her boat.

It s also nice to be able to have the top off even when it is cold out - with the vinyl roofs you cannot.

I am only 5 feet tall so she is perfect for me!!

She is awesome - and looking damn good for 20 :wub:

Oh no cool - besides the stereo she is stating stock.

Would llike to try to fix up the fading on the plastic parts someday soon - but thats it.

Your's is gorgeous - before and after!!

Do you still have her?

Nah, I sold it in 07 and got this

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a15/motd0iyeuem/tC%20Forsale/5634957774_5495b81ef3_b.jpg

I also sold that 1.5yr ago.

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

I used to think they were shitty little econo cars. Once the fast n the furious hype died down I still think they are shitty little econo cars and most people have also realized they are shitty little econo cars.

I used to think they were shitty little econo cars. Once the fast n the furious hype died down I still think they are shitty little econo cars and most people have also realized they are shitty little econo cars.

Well you know what they say about opinions. :coffee:

The Fast and Furious hype had died down? This is news to me

Archived