LegacyGT.com

Lawsuit?

• I Donated
Ha ha ha...that sucks, but it is funny. Those are quick disconnect right? No harm no foul, or did you have to pay for the little oops?

Yeah, quick disconnect, and I did not have to pay. The attendant said he was glad the pump wasn't still running when I drove off. Apparently that creates quite the mess. :eek: However, they do need to have a tech come out to reattach the pump line, so it took one of their pumps out of circulation at a particularly busy time. :redface:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then the method is that before you open the tank lid you step out of the car and see that he selects premium before you open the lid. A locked tank cap that needs a key may even increase the need for you to get out and make sure.

I've learned to watch it like a hawk. 87 in the tank even with a bottle of octane booster added will still cause knock according to some logs I pulled with a tank of it.

I've learned to watch it like a hawk. 87 in the tank even with a bottle of octane booster added will still cause knock according to some logs I pulled with a tank of it.

I remember a study done years ago stated that most octane boosters wont even bump the octane up 1 point. I think the only one that did anything more than 1 point was torco but also cost you.

I remember a study done years ago stated that most octane boosters wont even bump the octane up 1 point. I think the only one that did anything more than 1 point was torco but also cost you.

After this experience, I definitely don't doubt that one bit.

Archived