LegacyGT.com

creaking sound

So everytime i go over a bump or break i get a creaking sound like an old truck..

I'm thinking it's either the left ball joint or tie rod but i dont know how to grease it, usually ive heard they have some sort of nipple that you can inject grease with a grease gun but i'm new to the 05 LGT game. anybody have suggestions?

I know it is, but I don't think something looking so good as that should sound like a 1990 toyota pickup.. :l MrTris

I'm thinking of just taking it to the dealer and having them check it out... kred

i would like to save the money and do it myself, hence asking how to grease them up and see if that works..

I'm getting the exact same noise as the video in the link above^^ especially when going over speed bumps and the bump up my driveway.

I confirmed it is the swaybar bushing by jacking up the car and then jacking up the wheel slowly listening for noise and feeling vibration. I just set my coils to full stiff and that seems to have help eliminate most of it but idk how long I can handle commuting like that lol

Edit: this is with new whiteline bushings too

Archived