LegacyGT.com

WRX springs with Bilsteins?

fattburr

So i currently have coilovers on the 08 sedan and it's rough in queens as a daily driver. Was thinking about switching back to struts and springs. Being in queens I dont want to go too low or anything, just looking for a good ride that will handle well. When I swapped out the stock struts they were so beaten up on the outside that I just threw them out with the springs and mounts and everything, so Ill need a whole new setup and also I wont be able to do the work myself so ill have to rely on a shop. Pretty much konis are out of the question because of this, was thinking about getting the Bilstein HD complete kit from Fred Beans. I have a friend with a '12 WRX sedan and he switched to coils and has his springs with less than 3k on them sitting at home. Will they work with the Bilsteins and does anyone have any idea what kind of ride to expect with this setup. He had changed to the coils because he kept bottoming out, but not sure if that was because of the struts or the springs on the WRX.

So i currently have coilovers on the 08 sedan and it's rough in queens as a daily driver. Was thinking about switching back to struts and springs. Being in queens I dont want to go too low or anything, just looking for a good ride that will handle well. When I swapped out the stock struts they were so beaten up on the outside that I just threw them out with the springs and mounts and everything, so Ill need a whole new setup and also I wont be able to do the work myself so ill have to rely on a shop. Pretty much konis are out of the question because of this, was thinking about getting the Bilstein HD complete kit from Fred Beans. I have a friend with a '12 WRX sedan and he switched to coils and has his springs with less than 3k on them sitting at home. Will they work with the Bilsteins and does anyone have any idea what kind of ride to expect with this setup. He had changed to the coils because he kept bottoming out, but not sure if that was because of the struts or the springs on the WRX.

Nope you need 05-09 Legacy Springs for your car :(

We are located 20 min from the Holland Tunnel in NJ, shoot us an e-mail if you want us to work up a quote for parts/labor to do this for you.

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/153798190.jpg

Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Enthusiasts since 2001.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Archived