LegacyGT.com

Well.. Finally pulled the engine today.

Engine is in and running. Bad news is that stupid inspectin plate that bolts behind the oil pan must have been tweaked and is rubbing the flywheel making a terrible noise. Fml. Not like you can just unbolt it because it's above the crossmember. My buddy also smashed the air fuel sensor. Hurray.

You're further than me -- I'm missing a turbo oil feed hardline, apparently. Stalled on the installation until then.

Sounds like you know what you need to do. Although, sucks because you'll clearly need to get a new AF sensor. :(

Yea I'm going to do that. It got late last night because in the middle of the day I have to goto a showing for my new shop so it took up most the afternoon. And around 8 their was a crazy lightning storm as I was rolling out of the garage.

Well lifted the engine until wedged the shield and removed it. Replaced the air fuel sensor. Runs awesome pulls hard for stock. But for some reason I think passenger side valve cover gaskets leaking. Damn it lol. O well. The worst is over. I'll pull the valve cover tomorrow.

Archived