LegacyGT.com

Un-used ecu input for AEM wideband logging?

firehawk618

I know this could be done but didn't have much luck searching for the info's.

I was thinking about trying to use my AEM UEGO output and running it to an UN-used input on my ecu so I can datalog my wideband without having to plug in a serial cable in addition to my Tactrix cable.

Anyone here been successful with this?

My biggest hurdle would be configuring romraider to re-lable whatever input and what formula to use with said input to get it to display AFR's vs voltage.

I do believe the AEM has the serial output "which I use now successfully via serial cable" and a 0-5V output which is the one I figured would be easiest to tie into the ecu.

Any good advise is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

EDIT: I really don't think I have a single ECU input that I'm not using now except the exhaust temp sensor but I am pretty certain that will not work since it's a resistance based input.

I was considering deleting my TGV's in the near future or is there lower hanging fruit that could be used for this purpose......

10' CTS-V, A6, Airraid, 2.4 upper, ID850's, self tuned.

SOLD:06' LGT Wagon. BNR16G, Catless UP, DOWN, Hexmods VB, Hexmods diff bushings, BIG TMIC.

Best 0-60: 4.651 by AP

1/4= 13.678@100.73 mph, 1.945 60', Automatic transmission.

I would vote for connecting the analog output to a TGV input (assuming that you've deleted your TGVs).

There's some info in this thread.

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

Great link thank you!

I knew I wasn't the first Subaru person to try this.

10' CTS-V, A6, Airraid, 2.4 upper, ID850's, self tuned.

SOLD:06' LGT Wagon. BNR16G, Catless UP, DOWN, Hexmods VB, Hexmods diff bushings, BIG TMIC.

Best 0-60: 4.651 by AP

1/4= 13.678@100.73 mph, 1.945 60', Automatic transmission.

you're welcome. please let us know how it goes.
BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

Archived