LegacyGT.com

Cobb AP V3 Bogging Troubleshoot

ShermanLGT

Hey guys, so I just received my AP V3 today and hooked it up, flashed Stage 1 +SF. My mechanic setup is some unknown aftermarket up pipe, stock turbo, custom 3" Catless downpipe with no rear O2 sensor. I'm throwing a rear o2 sensor code for that. Also have a Cobb short ram intake.

NOW, the issue is most seen in idle and climbing thru 2nd gear. At idle if I rev it slightly the rpm drops after and then nearly stalls until it recovers. And more disturbingly, the car bogs climbing thru 2nd, roughly between 2700-5000 RPM then appears to recover and drive right, then ripping thru 3rd and above seems ok. Is this normal? Part of the ECU learning?

Additionally, the Air/Fuel ratio registers between 12.xx at the lowest and 20.xx at the highest, I have the race tune software for tweaking and I could learn a little on it. But in the meantime I'm seeking answers. Thanks!

attached is the datalog ive done on the way home

I HAVE A 2005 LGT 5MT

datalog5.csv

You have parts on the car that are not covered in the OTS satge2 tune. You then have a OTS stage1 tune on the car. You sir are playing with fire. You either have a mechanical issue or the OTS map is too far off with your catless up pipe, catless down pipe and missing rear O2 (if not more).

Also, on the 05-07 LGT's it takes a WHILE for the ECM to actually begin learning. If you flash and then immediately go drive/pull the AFR's will sweep and you will have flat spots (at a minimum).

Archived