LegacyGT.com

Cobb AP V3 Bogging Troubleshoot

Hey guys, so I just received my AP V3 today and hooked it up, flashed Stage 1 +SF. My mechanic setup is some unknown aftermarket up pipe, stock turbo, custom 3" Catless downpipe with no rear O2 sensor. I'm throwing a rear o2 sensor code for that.

NOW, the issue is most seen in idle and climbing thru 2nd gear. At idle if I rev it slightly the rpm drops after and then nearly stalls until it recovers. And more disturbingly, the car bogs climbing thru 2nd, roughly between 2700-5000 RPM then appears to recover and drive right, then ripping thru 3rd and above seems ok. Is this normal? Part of the ECU learning?

Additionally, the Air/Fuel ratio registers between 12.xx at the lowest and 20.xx at the highest, I have the race tune software for tweaking and I could learn a little on it. But in the meantime I'm seeking answers. Thanks!

The car is a 2005 LGT 5MT

attached is the datalog from my ride home, i went WOT for logging purposes

datalog5.csv

the issue was even worse on stage 2... stage 1 is still not ok but appears to be better, im concerned about that bogging. unfortunately the tuner that works with the shop i go to is fully booked for his upcoming visit too

Archived