LegacyGT.com

Pre-purchase inspection near Pittsburg on 6/21

StkmltS

I'm new to this forum, and hopefully I'll be a new (to me) Legacy owner before the end of the weekend. :wub:

The car I'm looking at is an '05 GT with <100k mi, and I'd really like to get it inspected by a Subaru service center (or similarly qualified garage) before buying the car on Saturday afternoon. I won't go into details, but I don't live in the area and this Saturday is the only opportunity in the next month or two that I'll have available to check out this car.

I'm totally fine doing silly little maintenance/repairs myself (I know, I know, "little" is a relative term), but this would be my first boosted car and as much as reasonably possible I want to be sure the engine is in good shape.

When I eventually find an LGT worth buying it will become my daily driver, and my goal/dream is to race/destroy my '92 corolla in one of the 24 Hrs of LeMons races next year. Back on topic...

I'd love input from you guys to help find a trustworthy dealer/shop in the Pittsburg area where I can have the car inspected THIS SATURDAY (6/21).

As a second resort I'd be totally willing to pay a few $$ to one or a few knowledgeable guys on here to thoroughly look over the engine with me. It's not the idea course of action but it'd be better than nothing.

Thanks in advance!

~Andrew

Archived