LegacyGT.com

Finding the right rims (help a noob out)

JustSo

hi, so i'll be purchasing a legacy gt wagon '98 or '99 soon. I'm pretty nooby with cars but i love the stanced/flush look of wagons. Anyways, wheels are one of the best ways to make a car shine. My question is, what are some of the more common wheels on stanced gt's? and what are some less common ones that would look badass?! Any suggestions would be nice, im going for polished wheels. im looking around spending 600-800 for wheels. So i don't mind replicas but I just want some sexy wheels and a clean looking car. suggestions?

suggestions? do more research

Maybe i sounded like i was asking you guys so i could choose from your answers, but i just asked the question more for a general idea of what other legacy owners determine as nice vs. not so nice wheels. It's just a question. At the end of the day i'm choosing wheels from my own research, taste, money, and effort.

What I did was to look through the pictures posted on the different colors of my car and saw what it looked like on their cars - the people here have some real nice photos of their cars so it was easy to see how it would like on mine - it takes some time but when I upgrade my wheels I know what they will look like

Archived