LegacyGT.com

Intake OCV duty cycle left/right appear stuck at 9.41%

xt2005bonbon

I've just done some logging to one of my cars (stage 2+) and noticed that the Intake OCV L/R are both stuck at 9.41% either in cruising, idling, and during a 3rd gear pull. Also noticed that the Intake VVT Advance Angle L/R differ by 3-5 degrees consistently except at idle. Did some searching on the web but not much to be found.

What do you guys think?

no. no code. Idling appears fine to me.

I am actually in the process of tuning the car (tuner's doing it, not me via open source). So while I was logging, I noticed these values which is strange. I wonder if the OCVs are dirty/stuck and need cleaning.

You should be able to do that. They're at the top of the oil loop, so if you let the car sit overnight, you shouldn't have much up top. I'd still place a rag under each OCV for removal of course. You'll probably get a little bit coming out, but not much.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived