LegacyGT.com

Peach Days 2014

Blue Shark

This is going to be a Repost from Mike Condie on the SLCSubaru page. The Registration for the show is down (404'd page) but I highly suggest Registering BEFORE the show once it gets up and running to save you time when we get there.

This was a Classic Car / Muscle Car meet but they are allowing Imports and More or less of a Subaru Class in the show, you get a plaque and some other cool things. There are hundreds of AMAZING cars there and it's a great experience to everyone.

-From SLCSubaru

Its that time again for the annual peach days car show!

http://bonnevillscarclub.org/show_info

The date is set for September 6th.

The show starts at 10:00am and runs until 4:00pm.

In the past we have had a massive car chain up to the park and i hope to do the same this year.

People in the southern end of the valley will meet at home depot on 2100 south and about 300 west. (Time will be determined) UPDATE: Meeting at 6:30AM and probably leaving around 7:00AM and we will then cruise up north to meet the northern members to then cruise up to the show as a club or group.

Bring coolers and snacks, but also know that there is tons of food trucks there if you would rather.

Mark you calendars and start making your car look pretty.

We will see you then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Blue Shark will keep this updated on this site unless Mike Condie want's to post it here and keep everyone updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived