LegacyGT.com

Bluetooth 2010 legacy

michaelc58

I get in my car at the end of the day and then start returning calls that have accumulated through out the day. I can generally make one maybe two calls and I lose the voice through the radio.I had the phone checked and its not the phone. any ideas?

Not sure if this helps ...

There is a TSB to change to change out the harness. Can you raise the volume on the steering wheel?

Bluetooth Controls on Steering Wheel Inoperative

Service Bulletin # 15-138-09

Bulletin Description: If you encounter a customer complaint that the Bluetooth controls on the steering wheel do not operate, a countermeasure wiring harness is now available to remedy the condition. An updated wiring harness is now part of the Accessory Turbo Boost Gauge Kit. Refer to the repair procedure listed below for replacing just the harness. You can also refer to the accessory installation instructions, which are posted on the STIS web site.

Here is another one that may show up as a BT audio issue:

Speaker Volume Fluctuates Harman Kardon Audio System

Service Bulletin: # 15-148-11

Bulletin Description: If you encounter a customer complaint that the speaker volume seems to fluctuate down and then back up on its own, confirm that this occurs only when the audio system volume is set in the range of level 3 to 5 and that the concern only occurs during the playback of specific songs. If all these symptoms occur, then the Harmon Kardon Amplifier may be the source. To verify, listen to one or more of the specific songs the customer has indicated as exhibiting the concern on a setting of 6 or higher. If the fluctuation stops, the amplifier will need to be replaced with one having revised software.

Volume control has no effect. When this happens the display on the radio shows "talking" but sound has now converted back to the phone. If I pull over stop my car turn car off wait 30 seconds restart car and drive off voice will now resume back through car radio but will only work maybe 2-3 times then won't work.

Archived