LegacyGT.com

WTB: Lowering Springs

duhst

Pretty straight forward...

Looking to pick up a set of lowering springs to stop the 'itch to mod' until I get coils next year. I know there a quite a few different types out there, just want to see what some of you might have to offer. The lower, the better. :cool:

Hey I have a set of Cobb springs. I had them installed for about 50k miles. They are a progressive rate spring and super comfy. IMO they ride better then stock. Also have a Cobb RSB too. Located just east of you. PM me if you wanna chat.

Hey I have a set of Cobb springs. I had them installed for about 50k miles. They are a progressive rate spring and super comfy. IMO they ride better then stock. Also have a Cobb RSB too. Located just east of you. PM me if you wanna chat.

I tired to PM you but I don't think its sending for some reason...? :confused:

I totally overlooked your year, my springs I believe ate only for 05-09. Unless you can look up to see if they work for your year. I apologize for getting your hopes up.

I totally overlooked your year, my springs I believe ate only for 05-09. Unless you can look up to see if they work for your year. I apologize for getting your hopes up.

No you're fine, That was one of my questions in the PM I was trying to send. I dont think 05-09 springs will work on 10+. Thanks though!

Any other springs from you peeps?!

Archived