LegacyGT.com

Buying help?

That looks like a damn fine subie to me. The EJ22T is pretty badass IMO. Looks like a nice swap to me and the WRX seats and steering wheel dress up the interior. The only thing I would get rid of are the stupid stickers on the fender.

Other than that you should be good. I've blown one set of head gaskets on my 22T but it runs great after I replaced them.

That looks like a damn fine subie to me. The EJ22T is pretty badass IMO. Looks like a nice swap to me and the WRX seats and steering wheel dress up the interior. The only thing I would get rid of are the stupid stickers on the fender.

Other than that you should be good. I've blown one set of head gaskets on my 22T but it runs great after I replaced them.

Those stickers go away and the fender gets color matched as soon as funds allow. Thats the biggest issue with he car for me.

Look/ask for previous overheating issues. A new radiator can be a sign. If its been really hot the cylinders can be warped and it still feels fine driving it and two months later a knock develops. Exactly what happened when I bought my first ss from a subaru service manager no less.

Archived