LegacyGT.com

Franklin,PA LGT pre purchase/long distance help

dek715

Found a 2012 LGT CPO for sale in Franklin, PA at A. Criveli chevy/Subaru. I am from hudson valley,NY area and put a deposit down for the vehicle.

Anyone around this area of know this vehicle? It is CPO so makes me more assured. Good records/carfax, trying to check any reords with SOA. If you might live near there or know someone who can look at subies or drives/owns one to just help me out take a look possibly.

Anyone have any review or experience with the dealer? On kbb they don't have an option to choose and LGT limited for 2012. 2011 option puts it at 29k for a CPO w 34.6k miles. priced pretty decent for online at 27.5k

Any help appreciated.

Personally, I dislike that dealership (that's putting it mildly). They have never been very ethical in my opinion and I'd never deal with them. I'd drive to Pittsburgh or Cleveland or anywhere else in the region before I'd buy from them. Would never have my car serviced there. I can't imagine their price is that competitive.

That said, it's a CPO, so it has Subaru's backing. You won't be servicing the car there, so as long as you have a good dealership in your area, you'll likely be fine.

Good luck with it

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived