LegacyGT.com

Sold the 'Leg

Well, since I finally have a minute to sit down and write a little something up. Just wanted to share my new car with the forum i've come to (usually) love a ton for the past couple years. My '05 LGT officially went to its' new owner this past Sunday, and I picked up my new car two days later.

RIP LGT - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/pa-2005-subaru-legacy-gt-limited-obp-221826.html?t=221826

Introducing... (no hate pls) my '14 Focus ST! Oh and don't mind me bringing it to a crappy quarter machine wash. I only hand wash this car. I was just killing some bird crap by letting it dwell and power rinsing it off. :)

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg630/blongo804/IMAG0158_zps0f44c000.jpg

Thoughts?

My thoughts so far - my first stick car. Definitely the easiest car i've ever driven in a manual. Light clutch, very notchy shifter (I guess that's the word for it), smooth, torquey powerband, rides very good, Recaro seats hold you like crazy, MyFord Touch is great, very "uppity" Euro-feeling interior pieces, and I don't even know what else to say. I'm simply in love with it. Hopefully for the most part it stays this way through the years.

Future plans.. Tint, wheels, RedlineGoods black leather/blue stitching (to match black Recaro's with blue stitching) shift boot, and MAYBE a catback. No power mods in mind.

Well, I hope you guys like it! I will miss the forum, but i'll probably still hang around to see how fellow LGT guys are doing/building. :)

Lol yes I made it home pretty well for the past couple days. I'll update you in a few years. ;)

coppertone, they are really sweet. You sound built like my father, who can't fit in my car lol. I'm 6'0 about 180 luckily. The car is definitely a little small inside!

Shopped those when they came out for a DD for the wife. Liked it a lot, and probably would have bought one in Tangerine Scream, but the Recaros seemed (to me) oddly shaped and were very uncomfortable. It was a deal killer, because you literally can't get any decent options on the ST without buying the Recaros.

Nice car, enjoy!

Archived