LegacyGT.com

Cf wrap.

Blights

How well does this stuff do odd curves? I'd like to cover the trim around my radio, power window switches and maybe the cluster surround. I'd say the hardest part would be the window switches. Some of the parts I want to cover can be seen in the pic.

image.thumb.jpg.ce388ca2c25c2a8cfadfc5981c1b85a0.jpg

How well does this stuff do odd curves? I'd like to cover the trim around my radio, power window switches and maybe the cluster surround. I'd say the hardest part would be the window switches. Some of the parts I want to cover can be seen in the pic.

Those curves will be pretty easy.. it forms real well. Def helps to have a hair dryer or heat gun handy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

To the OP: Looks nice! I started playing around with CF wrap recently as well, though right now I'm using cheapie generic eBay stuff. Started with my door card because the cloth was coming off. Had leftovers so I did the door pillars and my handles. All that was in "4D" CF wrap. Then ordered some cheapie generic eBay "3D" stuff and started doing the lower quarters of the doors, exterior.

Once I get "good" wrapping I'll be ordering some "quality" stuff (3M or Arlon) and redoing everything. :-)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/did-you-do-your-2nd-generation-subaru-todayi-v2-200437p250.html

Archived