LegacyGT.com

On way to shop..Where should I have WBO2 bung welded on???

NYCdob

Heading to the local exhaust shop to have them weld on a bung for future WBO2 ... I have invidia downpipe and just wondering if there is a "best place" to have it welded on???

I was thinking on the top side of bell mouth right after the divorced waste gate divider wall inside... Good spot?? No worries of clearance problems later when I go to put in sensor???

Looking for quick feedback on this one... Passing by shop to drop it off now since its on my way home... Thanks

Forgot to say that this DP is not in car... Its new in the box and car is in garage waiting for stage 3 build ... That's why Im unsure where to have them stick this thing

Is it Budget Muffler? that's not far from me. I need some work done, have you been there before?

Yea used them back in day for some stuff... They good... Not gonna rave about them but also haven't had much dealings w them but they been around forever and know a lot of people that go to them for regular stuff

If u looking for custom pipe work there is a little shop in sound view area that my fathers boys used to get custom stuff done for muscle cars back in the days and they were famous for it.

Mine is installed in the catback right before the downpipe flange. Mine is a AEM UEGO and they want it at least 18 inches down stream from the turbo.

Yea... That far away from turbo?? Doesn't that make it a bitch to run wires to cabin?? I got catless DP so probably could still get it on the DP section and close to engine bay just downstream from the mouth

I stopped in and asked about the flanges on my OEM,mufflers (they are bent), but he was busy and said come back during the week, so I went to a place on Bruckner Service road, he quoted a price I said OK and 2 guys jumped on it. They also installed a resonator and was out in about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Bronx Discount Muffler

501 Bruckner Blvd

Bx NY 10455

I stop by there one afternoon coming home from work, asking about some work, they said just bring the car in. There are a bunch of mufflers shops on that strip. I lked the fact they did what I asked and had what what I needed.

Archived