LegacyGT.com

New to me

I replaced my MAF sensor, and unplugged the batter in an 08 specB. ran it and the last 2 days the car has cut the throttle in 3rd and 4th gears around 5500 rpm. sometimes less like 46, 4700. When I accelerate the car loves it and then its like an air brake, I'm new to the world of turbo's so I dont know if this is a result of the sensor or the K&N replacement factory filter, or the blow off valve I put in. I didn't think any of this would effect the car this much. This issue didn't start until I replaced the sensor. The old one was extremely dirty the external thermometer part was very gross. Is it a culmination of all this crap together? Should this work its self out over time in the ECU or do I need to go the next step and tune it. The engine runs flawless under no load. I have headers/up pipe, downpipe, exhaust, turbo inlet, and new billet compressor and turbines for a busted vf 40 I'm going to rebuild and install. I want to get all this done and have it professionally tuned, but I's like to get an idea of what's going on now so I don't do any damage.

Any help is appreciated.

Archived