LegacyGT.com

1993 Legacy Wagon RHD Build Thread

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
The pictures on this page got my wife to sign off on my finding a jdm turbo version while I'm deployed. Looks like I may find myself back in a turbo wagon again.
I could suck start a snow blower.

The pictures on this page got my wife to sign off on my finding a jdm turbo version while I'm deployed. Looks like I may find myself back in a turbo wagon again.

As long as one of us has a turbo wagon I’m happy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On your list it shows that you need a 20G ECU and an aluminum housing MAF. The 20G ECU requires the JECS Green plastic housing MAF (also found on 1st Gen 4EAT Legacies).

You also state that you need a 20G IACV. I think this is the same as an EJ22T IACV. If that's the case I have a couple extra. The electronic portion on the top is the same as an NA Legacy IACV, but the water port is not. However, if you have an EJ22T IACV housing, you can swap the electronic portion over easily. I have a couple of 22T IACVs with and w/o electronics. Hit me up if you want one.

On your list it shows that you need a 20G ECU and an aluminum housing MAF. The 20G ECU requires the JECS Green plastic housing MAF (also found on 1st Gen 4EAT Legacies).

You also state that you need a 20G IACV. I think this is the same as an EJ22T IACV. If that's the case I have a couple extra. The electronic portion on the top is the same as an NA Legacy IACV, but the water port is not. However, if you have an EJ22T IACV housing, you can swap the electronic portion over easily. I have a couple of 22T IACVs with and w/o electronics. Hit me up if you want one.

Ah ok, I probably have that then because my Legacy was originally 4eat.

The only IACV I have is the one thats one the intake manifold of my 20k. I suppose it makes the most sense for me to get one that is ready to use, how much would you like?

Yeah, that's a bit different. I sent you a pm about the 22T IACV. I have a couple extras and can send you one whenever.

I might have asked you this already but I didn't think the 20G ECU could run a 20K. I think the ESL standalone boards are pretty sweet.

Harness completed for COP conversion. Still need to put ends on the ground wires, I didnt have the right size ones. Also need to figure out if I should connect the four power wires to one 12v source, or make some sort of relay setup.

FJyCkeh.jpg

EyjHyiE.jpg

Yeah, that's a bit different. I sent you a pm about the 22T IACV. I have a couple extras and can send you one whenever.

I might have asked you this already but I didn't think the 20G ECU could run a 20K. I think the ESL standalone boards are pretty sweet.

For future generations of thread diggers. Im swapping out the 20k intake manifold for a 20g manifold. Again decided against standalone, so I am wiring the turbo sensors that my car didnt original come equipped with since it was non turbo. Adding them to the pins for the 20g ecu that I have just picked up.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been trying to get all the little stuff taken care of, using this piece of the manual as a reference:

HTiBTZil.png

zIAfqlQl.png

According to the picture above the cooling fan plug should be F21 (circled in red,) but this looks like the correct plug and is located on the right side of the harness, which I circled in green.

r8vzL5rl.jpg

xHAisi2l.jpg

I do not know where in the manual to find out which color wire is what. All I really know is I have two wires coming off my fans, and this connector has three. Could someone assist?

I put this on the shock tower today. Going to run power to the sensors this weekend, then bundle up everything I need to run to the ecu... and run it there.

KaXpFTql.jpg

went to see my coworker and his buds drift the other day in waldorf maryland. gave me a boost of motivation for about a day : ) to get back to work on my suby conversion, but then the motivation waned : ( nice progress Sublime (thumbs up emoticon)

VIDEO >>

Edited by jimkelly1964